kickstand and skid plate for sale

2 replies to this topic
  • m2g4b

Posted January 22, 2002 - 10:47 PM

just thought I would see if anybody was interested in these items. I have a MSR skid plate (the one that wraps around the side of the motor)it is used, it came off a 99 model, real good shape, not beat to pieces, I think I have all the bolts, $25+shipping, the kickstand is a nice home-made model. heavier made than the $60 models you see in mags. it has a padded area that goes against the swingarm, and good heavy spring so it doesn't jump around while riding, good kickstand al around, I used it once but just don't do enuff trail riding to bolt it on again, I would take $45+shipping for it, let me know at m2g4b@yahoo.com, thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzf_virgin

Posted January 22, 2002 - 11:40 AM

check your p.m. What does that stand for anyway?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 22, 2002 - 12:03 PM

HOW 'BOUT .....................
PERSONAL MESSAGES! :)

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.