Cool! I'm a silver member!!

5 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted January 25, 2004 - 03:00 PM

Just wanted to take advantage of this moment to thank you for all the fun you guys gave me and for the infos you've been sharing. I have learned a lot since I'm chatting with you so thanks a lot again. :) :D

• beezer

Posted January 25, 2004 - 03:15 PM

We are trying to pay you Canucks back for Shania Twain.

• Sylvain

Posted January 25, 2004 - 03:52 PM

Great :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted January 25, 2004 - 04:06 PM

Ha ha!!! :D I prefer Rush and Nickelback :) well it's true that Shania got those...convincing arguements :D

• foursmoke

Posted January 27, 2004 - 03:32 AM

Hey Math! You still moving our way next month?

Smoke :)

• Math

Posted January 27, 2004 - 07:43 AM

Yep!

I've bought a house on meola, miaola (However you spell it) st in Worcester. It will be delivered during the summer (june). This is gonna be great because it's gonna be my first house and I will finally have my own garage!!!! Yepppeee!!! :D :D :D

I'm presently looking for a 4-6 month lease to settle down in Wor by this time the house is gonna be ready. It is a little bit difficult...

Any of you guys from the area would be able to store my bike until I move in my new house (and garage)?

See you :D :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.