Is there a larger throttle tube for the WR?

5 replies to this topic
  • underground-mpyre

Posted July 17, 2014 - 06:01 AM

Is there a larger throttle tube for the WR(426)? My sport bike years you could easily get wide open throttle faster and not have your elbow pointed straight at the ground by going to a larger throttle tube. Less effort on your wrist to get wide open throttle(W.O.T.).

Any knowledge on this?

• Krannie McKranface

Posted July 17, 2014 - 06:14 AM

G2 throttle tube replacement

• stevethe

Posted July 17, 2014 - 06:27 AM

Not sure if the 426 and the WR 450 tubes are the same.

Someone just gave me a I think it's a R6 throttle tube, it is slightly larger and fit the housing to make a shorter twist of the throttle. I am trying it on the supermoto bike.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • underground-mpyre

Posted July 17, 2014 - 07:28 AM

Yea, I used a Yamaha R1 2005-07 1/6th tube on my Honda CBR. Made a huge difference in riding. 

• Mbiker_101

Posted July 17, 2014 - 08:45 PM

Here is my original thread how to that may help you, http://www.thumperta...?hl= mbiker_101

• underground-mpyre

Posted July 18, 2014 - 12:47 PM

That is an awesome write-up. I must try it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.