OT -- So much for ESPN2's next day SX coverage...

6 replies to this topic
  • ddialogue

Posted January 25, 2004 - 07:14 AM

I have really enjoyed the next day airing of SX on ESPN2 this year. BUT, they're back to airing the 125's and 250's on different days and at different times. Sorry, but this sucks. I will give them credit for being consistent though....consistently pissing me off!

ESPN2 SUCKS.

Send them your comments. I did!
ESPN2 Comment Form

• LiquidSilver

Posted January 25, 2004 - 11:30 AM

I totally agree with you. 100%.

Speed Channel was poised to broadcast all SX events live, but the "Monster Truck and Tractor Pull Company," Pace, felt threatened with losing the only thing they care about, butts in seats, so they wouldn't even consider it. This was one of the points of controversy months ago when AMA tried to kick Pace out of the tub. It proved more difficult than they could muster. So now we're stuck with ESPN2 coverage, which is okay, if you can figure out WHEN THE D@NM EVENTS ACTUALLY AIR!!!!!

My DirecTV-Tivo does a good job of capturing the events, but it would be a miracle if they got any ratings, because nobody knows when they're on!

:)

• steveracer

Posted January 25, 2004 - 01:10 PM

I thought I was the only one who was p off at this! i did leave a comment ,but i doubt it will make a diffrence, because they will still air the strongest man contest 3 times a day! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BEAN329

Posted January 25, 2004 - 05:25 PM

Yes, Once again motorcycles get the short end of the stick. :)

• BEAN329

Posted January 25, 2004 - 05:27 PM

Oh yah, But you can get speed racer twice a day on speed vision. Fox can kiss my ass. Those cheap bastards.

• gonzo

Posted January 25, 2004 - 07:41 PM

It's only one weekend. Next week you get San Deigo saturday and Anaheim 3 the next day. Not too bad although I really like coming home after riding and watching it.

• ddialogue

Posted January 26, 2004 - 08:42 AM

It's only one weekend. Next week you get San Deigo saturday and Anaheim 3 the next day. Not too bad although I really like coming home after riding and watching it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed but I'm not going to hold my breath! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.