Injectioneering ?

4 replies to this topic
  • Mtrain730

Posted July 14, 2014 - 08:00 AM

Hey guys I'm really wanting to send my throttle body out to smooth out the initial throttle response but if you have looked into this company I'm sure you have seen the good and bad reviews they seem kind of old and I try not too judge on other people experience but it still makes me a little nervous. Any body want to throw in there 2 cents or experience with the company and owner. If I have a good experience i will saying nothing but positive just want do my research before I go for it. I'm sure a lot of company's get bad press and don't deserve it after all its tough to please every body. Thanks

• mxbrewski

Posted July 15, 2014 - 07:43 AM

Had my throttle body from a 2010 done last year by Injectioneering. Best mod I have done to get rid of the throttle issue. Dealing with Wade at Injectioneering was no problem at all, as he explained the modification to me, and also called me when it was done. I think it is a no-brainer to deal with them, although there were posts in the past about issues, I had no issues at all. Great mod, great service.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted July 15, 2014 - 08:39 AM

It looked like the service got to be unexpectedly popular early on, and the company was a bit overwhelmed by the demand.  They seem to have streamlined things a bit, judging by the more recent feedback I see.

• Mtrain730

Posted July 15, 2014 - 05:48 PM

Thanks guys. That is what I wanted to hear. I am going to go for it in a few weeks I will let you know how I like it when it's done.

• gofaster450

Posted July 15, 2014 - 05:48 PM

Wade modified my throttle body last year for my 2012. I shipped it out to him and since I was in California shortly after that, I stopped by his place and picked it up. Wade was very gracious with his time in showing me his facility and the mods he did on my throttle body. I recommend him and his service.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.