'03 Cam Mod Ride Report

No replies to this topic
  • galant2nr

Posted January 24, 2004 - 06:05 PM

Well, I took my 02 WR426 out today for the first time since I installed the new cam. All I can say is, it was the best $100 bucks I could of spent. The bike starts on the first or second kick(it did before too),but now without the dumb routine and runs like a champ. I think it is deceptively faster without the big midrange hit it used to have. I rode hard big whoops all day and the thing ran like a champ. Kinda has power like my buddies CRF450 now. It could use a little bit of jetting but besides that, it is great. I highly recommend this be the first $100 you spend on your pre-03 bike. Forget the $400 exhaust, start with this, you won't be sorry. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.