Lighting for yz

No replies to this topic
  • Mtrain730

Posted July 07, 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hey guys going to put lights on my 2012 . I have done a search and know I have a few options is any one running or have any experience with the polisport hmx led. That seems about the most buget friendly option I don't want to spend a lot I just need a enough light too ride around the trails no 90 mph desert runs. Any input or recommendations would be great baja desighns has a few options they have a light called the SII m/c led race light that is about twice As much money as the polisport but I'm sure is much brighter. I'm not even 100 percent on the max watts I can pull from the stock set up on the bike. I know the polisport draws very little and the baja light is like 20 watts I think I can run either of those. I don't need a top of the line set up just enough to stay safe for a extended day on the the trails but if I'm goin to the effort of putting a light on I want enough light to feel comfortable. Thanks

Edited by Mtrain730, July 07, 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  35 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.