01 yz426 for sale

6 replies to this topic
  • doc-paul

Posted January 20, 2002 - 08:54 AM

Very good condition, low hours. Renthal bars, Michelin rear tire, fmf header, o-ring chain, renthal sprocket, new graphics. $3800

• Mr._Clean

Posted January 20, 2002 - 05:14 PM

One of my friends is chomping at the bit to replace his 2001 yz 426 that just got stolen tue. night. He just got the insurance check a few days ago and as soon as it clears the bank he wants another one. Any chance on meeting half way and /or a little discount because of the travel time? Seriously,Your ridin' bud Kurt

• CAL

Posted January 20, 2002 - 05:24 PM

I am interested. I would like to see some pictures or come and take a look at the bike.

Email me at corey@vci.net

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TAT426

Posted January 21, 2002 - 12:32 PM

Mr. Clean,

I live in denton, texas and I have a 2001 yz426f w/ protapers, race tech suspension work and a exrta large tank for sale $4050 and it would save you a drive to kentucky. 940-368-1970 email tat_thompson@yahoo.com

• Mxer303

Posted January 21, 2002 - 01:24 PM

I am interested also-can you e-mail a picture of the bike?
sethv1@ispchannel.com

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: Mxer303 ]

• doc-paul

Posted January 21, 2002 - 01:51 PM

I just got my computer hooked up and I haven't even unpacked my scanner. I don't have any pictures of the bike, but that would be easy enough to fix. For the guy in Texas, I would try to get a picture available for you before any of us decides to take a trip. For the guy in Paducah, I could easily meet you in Union City . E mail me for more info at pdk1@charter.net

• CAL

Posted January 21, 2002 - 05:41 PM

Paul, you have mail. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.