Whining noise?

4 replies to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted January 23, 2004 - 07:39 AM

HAs anyone heard this? Its almost like when a tea kettle is ready. It seems to do it at slow speeds? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 23, 2004 - 01:08 PM

left side of the engine around the stator?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ill_caper

Posted January 23, 2004 - 02:31 PM

To be honest, I dont really remember. Its been so long since I have ridden :D . I do remember that It didnt happen while i was moving? :)

• mtrablue

Posted January 24, 2004 - 06:37 AM

okay i couldn't resist. leave your wife at home next time you ride. there i said it, sorry.
if you still have your overflow bottle on, it may be hot coolant transfering back and forth. mine "gurgles" after it has been shut off. if a line were pinched a little it could cause the noise to change. my two cents.

• Fryboy

Posted January 24, 2004 - 11:36 AM

It's Ego crying about the mud :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.