I fell over in a dirty/muddy water crossing last night. The bike took in a lot of water via the air box. Problem is now when I try to pour new clean oil in to flush the engine nothing comes out the drain plug. I've put 2.5 liters of oil in and nothing is coming out. Have I clogged the engine with silt & mud?
The following is what I did.
1. Stood bike on back wheel and opened air box. Many liters of dirty water came out.
2. Removed air filter
3. Removed Spark Plug while bike was standing flat & kicked it over. (Mistake that we didn't turn it upside down)
4. Check oil dip stick couldn't hardly tell if there was any oil on stick
5. Bike fired up and ran ok for 5min.
6. Bike stalled out and wouldn't stay running.
7. Reved up engine hard to keep it running, but then it puked out a lot of milky oil/water through the airbox and quit running.
8. Ditched bike in woods for the night as it was getting dark and walked 5km back to truck.
9. Bike stayted in woods overnight 24hr until I rescued it this evening.
I was successfully able to drain the milky oil/water out of bike initially however when I pour fresh clean oil in, nothing comes out the drain plug?!? What the heck is going on.
Pulled the bike back to truck and was able to drain more milky oil/water out of engine oil plug.
Filled bike again with 2.5 liters of oil, but nothing flows out?!?
What is going on? Is the bike clogged up inside?
I'm going to attempt to pull things apart as best as a newbie can tomorrow but need to figure out when no oil is flowing through?