Canadian Dual Sport Price.....................

6 replies to this topic
  • Gashira

Posted January 22, 2004 - 04:58 PM

& supplier needed.Also, are there any 04 in Canada yet. I have one on order since Sept. of 03.
I can't wait !!!

• Gashira

Posted January 22, 2004 - 05:02 PM

obviously i am referring to a dual sport kit for the
2004 WR 450 F. A minor detail i forgot to mention :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 22, 2004 - 07:01 PM

04 WR450's are out. Dual sport kit:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted January 23, 2004 - 03:40 PM

lord tunderin jesus bye,make you own dual sport kit.
much cheaper.
P.S. How is the riding out on the rock.
I would like to get out there someday
I have family on Cape Breton Island. :)

• Gashira

Posted January 23, 2004 - 04:02 PM

Howdy Ho Bamster;
Life is good on the Rock !!! Only there has been a bad case of Sars on the go. A few byes got a sar troat....a few more wit a sar arse .... & a couple more wit a sar foot :D

You know; i thought of my own dual sport setup for my WR.
I have everything to do it with. I couldn't figure out why others didn't take the same route & save a bundle.
There must be some kind of catch ???
Maybe i'll post a topic in that regard.

Bamster; come to NF. I live about 2 1\2 hrs from the ferry docking by bike.....on the old rail bed. I have hundreds of miles of country right at my back door. Excellent fishing & unbelivable scenery. Wicked for enduro !!! :)

• lightstorm

Posted January 23, 2004 - 04:07 PM

I think the Australian ADR kit is available here in OZ for around $600 AUD.
The kit contains extra wiring loom for horn, indicators, switch gear for lights and indicators and another for start and kill switch. Every thing to put it on the road i believe. Its available as ia spare part incase someone needs to replace after a big crash.

• Math

Posted January 23, 2004 - 08:06 PM

04 450f are available in Québec at the present time.

Nothing to complain about the Baja design D/s kit except that the lights dim a little at idle.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.