No spark! Yz450f 07

4 replies to this topic
  • deadstick

Posted June 16, 2014 - 08:17 PM

So I got a new cdi and still no spark! I have tested the wiring harness, everything had connectivity. I have a new cdi, new stator from electro sport and a new coil. The only thing I have not tested is the tps, which should not affect spark I think? I am at my wits end with this one. Could the flywheel have lost polarity on the magnets or is there any other component to replace or check?!

• Beau 88

Posted June 16, 2014 - 08:26 PM

electro sport is all you had to say.  :naughty:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • deadstick

Posted June 16, 2014 - 09:05 PM

Really? Are their brand new stators known for not working?

• Beau 88

Posted June 17, 2014 - 02:49 AM

Read their reviews ? All that crap is junk , One guy burned up his whole wiring harness , said he tested it afterwards it was putting out more than twice as much as it was supposed to be. I need a new stator now myself , i'm rewinding it myself but if i was to buy new  it would be Rickys stator and cheaper than electro sport in most cases. You checked the ohms off the stator ? 

• deadstick

Posted June 27, 2014 - 09:29 PM

Ordered a Ricky stator and everything works now!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.