Airbox snorkel

2 replies to this topic
  • xr650Lroostnya

Posted January 21, 2004 - 02:08 PM

I have my bike apart and I see that it still has the airbox snorkel on it. So I was wondering how do I remove the two rivets that hold it on???? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rover31

Posted January 21, 2004 - 06:51 PM

Stuff the airbox with clean rags and drill them out. Then use your vacume to clean any leftovers before you start the bike and after you have rejeted also.

• xr650Lroostnya

Posted January 21, 2004 - 07:53 PM

Thanx thats what I was thinking but wasnt shure if a drilll would work or not just wanted to get other peoples 2cents before I did it. Also my bike is already rejetted for some reason the previous owner/s didnt remove the snorkel.

Thank you travis :)

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.