Gotta do it!

4 replies to this topic
  • glamisbound69

Posted January 21, 2004 - 09:03 AM

Well, fellas the time has come. I have a 2001 WR426 that I have to sell. Haven't had a job in a while now and it's all there is between me and dead broke.
I have cut the throttle stop, given it yz timing and did the grey wire mod as well as removing the baffel other than that it is pretty much stock. It's got Renthal bars and K&N filter on it and comes with a paddle tire and some small parts i.e. throttle cable extra, oil filter and now for the kicker I'm asking for the most I can get out of it so you tell me what it would bring. The bike resides in Topeka, Ks or e-mail me at glamisbound69@yahoo.com

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 21, 2004 - 10:48 AM

Make sure you post this on the " Bikes for Sale" TT forum. Good luck with it. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Gadsen

Posted January 22, 2004 - 10:57 PM

Good luck on selling it and good luck on your job search. We wish you well. You will find more work, then you can replace it with a new WR450F! :)

• Math

Posted January 23, 2004 - 08:09 PM

I'm sorry you have to sell your bike :)

Best wishes for finding a new job :D

• JRAMBO

Posted January 23, 2004 - 08:54 PM

SORRY hear about the problems.Better luck in the future. Like someone else said just think next you can get a WR 450 GOOD LUCK. :) :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.