CO riders, Berthoud HS on 1.20.02

24 replies to this topic
  • Hokie

Posted January 21, 2002 - 11:28 AM

Originally posted by Merfman:
All: I got the dates wrong for the CC at Aztec. It's 2/3, not next weekend.

Hokie: I'll be the guy with the shaved head sitting in sect 122, row9, seat 12 or 13. Gimme a holler and we'll do some adult beverage. (they allow that at freestyle events, right?)

They had them at the Arena Cross last year, and I'm SURE they will have them at a FMX event...

• Hokie

Posted January 21, 2002 - 11:30 AM

Originally posted by mikeolichney:
Hokie, it was good to meet you. Maybe we can get together and ride sometime. I was happy to finish with no falls or stalls and my arm in its socket. Three weeks without riding left me with blistered hands and sore arms and back. Two months off would have toasted me.

I am sore everywhere a person can be sore!
Praise ibuprofen!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Merfman

Posted January 21, 2002 - 11:40 AM

I guess I should have put a :) in my adult beverage comment. I'd just finished reading "The Battle of Austraila" in RacerX. Not sure if beer is strong enough after reading that..

• mikeolichney

Posted January 21, 2002 - 04:04 PM

Bummer, I just realized I will be in FL over the weekend of 2/3. Let me know how the race goes, maybe they will have another. Thanks for the info Merfman.

• MikeOK

Posted January 21, 2002 - 04:15 PM

dang I wish I was up there...

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.