wr 426 hot spot on crank should i split the case

23 replies to this topic
  • john munt

Posted June 01, 2014 - 08:28 PM

thanks for the feedback boys I am calling it a night see what else pops up tomorrow :thumbsup:

• Beau 88

Posted June 01, 2014 - 08:30 PM

hmmm now I am  really thinking :banghead:

Sorry to confuse you just my opinion give it some time and keep looking online , i'm sure others will be on later to give you more advice .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • john munt

Posted June 01, 2014 - 08:34 PM

your not man It is just frustrating not really knowing what is going on down there without splitting the case but if I go that far then everything will be replaced

• Beau 88

Posted June 01, 2014 - 08:40 PM

your not man It is just frustrating not really knowing what is going on down there without splitting the case but if I go that far then everything will be replaced

At least then you know what you have .  

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.