2009 - YZ450F Headlight Options

1 reply to this topic
  • brettmac

Posted May 29, 2014 - 03:33 PM

Ehh everyone! Bike season here in Nova Scotia is well under way. Got my son of a gun crank case patched up with JB weld and it is good to go for the summer. Just wondering of anyone has any headlight options for a 09 YZ450. I've been taking a look around and havent had much luck at all. I'd just love to have something rigged up for the summer. I know most of you fellas on here know way more then I do so maybe you could help me. If you guys have any input at all it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks bi's. Take care. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WouldsAssassin

Posted June 03, 2014 - 07:40 AM

From what I know the 09 has a very low power stator and can't support traditional headlights. I use Polisport's LED on my '11. It is suprisingly bright for only 6W of total power. I wouldn't plan to ride a few hundred ks at night with this headlight but to get you back to the truck after a ride goes late, it's perfect.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.