Headlamp/electronics removal

1 reply to this topic
  • jmwr-rider

Posted May 28, 2014 - 12:55 PM

I have searched for this topic and haven't found any posts, so if this has already been posted forgive me.  I am thinking of removing the headlamp/front number plate and would ike to replace it with a non-lighted (YZ style) number plate.  As well as removing the speedo assembly. I don't ride after after dark, never pay attention to the speedo either. Have been looking all over the web but have not turned anything up to replace it with. has anyone else out there done this? If so, what did you use? Thanks for the input! 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MidlifeCrisisGuy

Posted May 28, 2014 - 04:55 PM

See here, page 6 or so.

Edited by MidlifeCrisisGuy, May 28, 2014 - 04:58 PM.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.