2012 WR450f Resistor

2 replies to this topic
  • StandardFish450

Posted May 28, 2014 - 12:49 PM

Hello guys. So I bought this bike with a YZ plate on the front and all of the wires taped together in a ball behind it. In my narrow-minded teenagedness, I unwrapped all the wires trying to figure out the dashboard and didnt put them back. Long story short, I need a new ceramic resistor for this thing. Not using my electric start isnt really a hassle but i want it back. Anyone have one I could buy or know how to get one cheap? Also my stock gas cap on the fuel tank leaks and bubbles like crazy! Whats up with that? 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted May 28, 2014 - 03:07 PM

Remove the one-way vent on your gas cap line

What size resiston / is it marked

• StandardFish450

Posted May 28, 2014 - 06:15 PM

Remove the one-way vent on your gas cap line

What size resiston / is it marked

-Thanks I'll try that!

-Not only was it not marked that I know of, but it also was completely shattered by the steering stop, so i wouldn't know anyway. But i just broke down and got another stock one on order. It was kind of expensive, but at least i can have it by this weekend.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.