Pics of new ASV levers and CR brake line.

11 replies to this topic
  • sjwr450

Posted January 20, 2004 - 08:00 PM

Clutch lever took a little work.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 20, 2004 - 08:08 PM

I like those shorty levers. I hear that ASV's are tough to break. Christmas still coming to you? Good Mods! :)

• sjwr450

Posted January 20, 2004 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, I'm done for a bit. I'm afraid I won't recognize it next time I ride.

• tp3dxf

Posted January 21, 2004 - 12:31 AM

Interested in the honda break line remount. Did it improve the front break much?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 21, 2004 - 08:39 AM

San Jose, Those are great mods to do.... Excellent work... I see both of those mods in my near future... Thanks for the pics.... Ps... Watch your chain tension.. Any looser than you have now and you'll be eating up the chain slider.

Dan :)

• SBG

Posted January 21, 2004 - 08:55 AM

Why is it you got the ASV's when they will never break behind those gaurds? I like them but isn't that a little over kill. Hey, if it's just money to burn, that's cool. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • FOX426

Posted January 21, 2004 - 11:05 AM

ODI grips are nice aren't they.

• sjwr450

Posted January 21, 2004 - 01:02 PM

The lever still comes in the same amount before contact, but after it seems firmer.

• sjwr450

Posted January 21, 2004 - 01:03 PM

The ASV levers are a little shorter. I had my stock clutch lever cut so I could use the guards. Also the ASV levers are thicker (taller). They feel better. I crash alot too.

• sjwr450

Posted January 21, 2004 - 01:04 PM

The grps are awesome. They bolt on.

I will check chain tensioner.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted January 30, 2004 - 08:20 AM

I'm curious how you mounted the number plate? Details, details.... :)

Mr Toyz

• sjwr450

Posted February 01, 2004 - 05:02 PM

It just takes a little imagination. I was able to remove some of the brackets, and use zip tys to hold it down. The hardest part was moving the ignition switch. I neded up turning it sideways and ziptying it to the number plate.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.