Free MX Training& Bible study

9 replies to this topic
  • intothumpin

Posted January 16, 2002 - 06:24 AM

check out www.zooministries.com, they are starting a MX Training class & Bible study.
Starts this Thursday night.

• Jeremy

Posted January 16, 2002 - 09:41 AM

Neat idea, and I checked out the website. However, your shortcut doesn't work because it includes the comma at the end of the link. ZooMinistries

• Sparky_So_Cal

Posted January 16, 2002 - 11:34 AM

Now, this is a thread worth reading!!! Thanks for the info. I called the number listed and got the answering maching, but I will continue. Have you heard when it starts and what day/time it will be? Is it limited to adults only?

God Bless
Sparky

• intothumpin

Posted January 16, 2002 - 02:52 PM

Originally posted by Sparky So Cal:
Now, this is a thread worth reading!!! Thanks for the info. I called the number listed and got the answering maching, but I will continue. Have you heard when it starts and what day/time it will be? Is it limited to adults only?

God Bless
Sparky

7 PM this Thursday night is the first meeting. directions are on the website, sorry about the link. go to the 250F forum, someone linkified the link for me. it works! www.zooministries.com

[URL=http://www.zooministries.com]

• sirthumpalot

Posted January 16, 2002 - 03:15 PM

Does this mean that I'll be able to talk my wife into skipping sunday morning church because we get our holy time while riding? :D :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Clayman

Posted January 17, 2002 - 05:17 PM

It's too bad we don't have such a thing here in Arizona.... Sounds like a great idea!

• BBRguy

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:03 PM

Dude thats an awesome idea. i know that every day i ride when im gettin my gear on and i feel all giddy and happy to be riding, i pray that God keeps me safe, and that i have a ton of fun. and i thank him for my abilities to be able to even ride. i think its awesome. keep it up guys. laaaaate!
-Eric

• intothumpin

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:24 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. This is something that has been on my heart for a long time. I have also been thinking of ways we can share the idea and the format so others can start something similar in their area. This type of fellowship & ministry has taken my riding experience to a whole new level. Send me a PM with your e-mail I will see about sending copies of our study notes. Each week we study one of Gary Semics training videos and tie biblical applications to each one. It's pretty awesome. Later, God Bless!

• intothumpin

Posted January 17, 2002 - 08:34 PM

I forgot to answer SparkySoCal's question.
The class is open to all ages, we have a couple of kids, their ages range from 13 to 15 and I'm probably the oldest kid so far at 44. all ability levels are welcome and we don't discriminate against those that don't ride blue.

We are changing to Wednesday nights starting next week.
later

• WhyZee316

Posted October 22, 2002 - 06:49 PM

I was just wondering if this is still going on?
Thanks

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.