04 450 side stand

6 replies to this topic
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 20, 2004 - 01:37 AM

Anyone know where i can get the part number for the 2004 wr 450 side stand, i'm thinking this may go well on my 426 since mine needs replacing, thanks,

• Gadsen

Posted January 20, 2004 - 07:35 PM

Yes, found a wonderful site online. It gives you an exploded veiw, all the OE part numners and no "parts fish" in the middle of the picture! Go here for OE Yamaha parts breakdown!!! and you'll see the link for "parts and servcie, then go to the brakdown, pick your bike! I have to use these guys, all the Yamaha shops near me are closed on my days off (Sun/Mon) so its the only way I can get Yamaha parts, order them online. I use this site to look up all the parts. I've printed all the exploded veiws out, it make for a good referecce for dissasembly too. :)

• blue_beast_wins

Posted January 20, 2004 - 11:20 PM

Thanks but i already found that one, it doesn't list the 04 WR :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted January 21, 2004 - 05:44 AM

Thanks but i already found that one, it doesn't list the 04 WR :)

I guess Yamaha "conveniently" left the 04 WR off that list so TT'ers would have a more difficult time locating part numbers for the starter gear upgrade. :D

Conspiracy Theorists - 1
Yamaha Motor Corp. - 0

• PBDBLUE

Posted January 21, 2004 - 06:18 AM

Actually the YZ450 just showed up on the list the first of the year so I would expect the WR to follow along in a couple of months since the WR delivery date lagged the YZ's by about that much.

• ddialogue

Posted January 21, 2004 - 06:40 AM

There you go with that rational thinking again. :)

• PBDBLUE

Posted January 21, 2004 - 07:27 AM

Then again they be hiding it cause they don't want you to see the new starter parts. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.