Stock FWW size on 07-11 WR450?

2 replies to this topic
  • crb357

Posted May 15, 2014 - 08:35 AM

I just bought an 09 YZ450 and would like use the same size FWW that comes stock on my 09 WR450. I really like the way the power comes on. Maybe even use the same OEM part if it is possible. Anyone know what size the stock 07-11 WR450 FWW is? Any guesses?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted May 17, 2014 - 06:38 AM

Don't think the WR flywheel will work on the YZ. Also don't know what the stock weight is however you might be best served with the largest weight you can get. It will probably still be smaller that the WR flywheel.

• crb357

Posted May 17, 2014 - 08:56 AM

I went with the GYTR 9.21oz. First ride with it is tomorrow. I was mostly curious as to what the stock WR weight is since I like it so much. Thanks for the reply.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.