GYTR Power Tuner error message help needed

4 replies to this topic
  • Oran

Posted May 14, 2014 - 09:34 PM

Hi All,

I can not get my GYTR Power Tuner to work, all actions result with an Error message "can not connect to ECU"

Tried changing batteries, checking concoctions etc. but it will not work. I did bought it second hand but it looks brand new.

Any ideas?

Thanks all in advance!

Edited by Oran, May 15, 2014 - 07:03 AM.

• bradgross71

Posted May 15, 2014 - 03:37 PM

Are you plugging it into the bike while the tuner and bike are both off? Plug it in then turn on bike

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Oran

Posted May 15, 2014 - 04:06 PM

Tried tuner off+bike off, tuner on+bike off, tuner off+bike on etc etc. and same error always comes. 

I can change maps when the unit is disconnected no problem, it just does not want to talk to the ECU... do i need to change stock with a GYTR ECU?

• bradgross71

Posted May 15, 2014 - 04:28 PM

The stock ecu can't be adjusted. Need gytr ecu to change maps

• Oran

Posted May 16, 2014 - 01:28 AM

That was an easy fix....  :banghead:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.