3 replies to this topic
  • h_bomb

Posted January 14, 2002 - 10:58 PM

Will my cr250 jets work with the 2002 426 carb.

• Hick

Posted January 14, 2002 - 11:47 AM

I don’t know.

Standard Keihin (i.e. PWK) jets will work in the Yamaha CR (’00 and newer YZF/WR) as far as the main and pilot go. Needles and everything else are different.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Shawn_Mc

Posted January 14, 2002 - 12:29 PM

Yes, your cr250 jets will work, mine did. also I shot you a personal responce back regarding you question on Jetting the Thunder Alley pipe. If you cant get it I'll shoot it again.

• RichB

Posted January 14, 2002 - 04:05 PM

I'd like to hear the discussion about jetting the TA pipe. I'm seriously thinking about getting one.

Also, I got an email from Bob who said they made a conscious effort to tuck the pipes in a little bit more to avoid the melting plastic thing. What was interesting is Bob said it only happens with a certain version of side panel.

Related Content

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.