'12+ WR450 FI Diagnostics Tool Rental Info Here (Tucson AZ)

26 replies to this topic
  • Navaho6

Posted June 16, 2014 - 04:39 PM

Been renting mine.  $40 is average (plus shipping back).  $5 paypal fee.  $15 shipping.  $20 rent.

• mebgardner

Posted June 21, 2014 - 08:57 AM

Been renting mine.  $40 is average (plus shipping back).  $5 paypal fee.  $15 shipping.  $20 rent.

I'm hopeful I can get the paypal fees to zero, by using eCheck for both initial transaction, and refund.  That should cut my costs.

A week's rent is $20.00 for my diagnostic, too. Shipping USPS should be ~15 both ways, and that leaves paypal fees.  Or, just send me a check / MO.

Anyway, it's been sitting on the shelf for a couple weeks,

• mebgardner

Posted July 10, 2014 - 06:50 AM

10 July 14: Tool is out for use, in MI.

Two weeks, for next available window, for rental.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mebgardner

Posted July 25, 2014 - 07:51 AM

Diag tool is back in the house, ready for next rental.

One week rental and 6.50 shipping, $26.50 total, no paypal fees.

I hope we hear from Ben, and learn how it went for him.

• Toothmech

Posted July 26, 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just sent the tool back to Bob and received my security deposit back. Flawless transaction and the instructions were easy to understand. I turned my CO level up to 8 and was happy with that setting. The bike is equipped with the comp ECU and throttle stop (FMF map), snorkel removed and a Two Brothers VALE7 slip-on. It now hot-starts without hesitation and runs much cooler at slow speeds. Thanks again, Bob!

-Ben

• thejimmian

Posted October 11, 2014 - 05:25 PM

Tool open for rental?

• mebgardner

Posted October 15, 2014 - 06:52 AM

Tool open for rental?

Sorry, I just saw this.  Yes, it is.  Post deposit to paypal and I'll get it out to you.

It would be best to PM me with any further questions.  I get PMs pretty quick, but I dont monitor this thread.

Edited by mebgardner, October 15, 2014 - 06:54 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.