Cheap Air/Fuel Screw Driver

8 replies to this topic
  • ThomasYZ426F

Posted January 14, 2002 - 10:21 PM

Hey Guys,

I stopped by a local Harbor Freight store today and found a screwdriver that is perfect for adjusting your air/fuel screw.

I paid 0.49 cents for one and they have them listed on there web site for a $1.99 for two (different sizes).

Anyway click here for a picture and description of the screwdriver.

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: ThomasYZ426F ]

• jay_sellars

Posted January 14, 2002 - 04:35 PM

If you had a kouba T-handle you wouln't need a screw driver, may cost more but worth every penny.

• Flamed1

Posted January 15, 2002 - 04:27 AM

Thomas,
I found those litle screwdrivers sometime ago too and they work really good, especially at $.49 :) But since I got my Kouba, I would never use one again! :D
Keep Roostin'
Brian

• felixx

Posted January 15, 2002 - 04:33 AM

Im hearing so much about this kouba t-handle. Anyone have a pic!!! Everyone talks like it's gods gift to yz's

John

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DPW

Posted January 15, 2002 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 15, 2002 - 06:57 AM

the kouba is press fit onto the fuel screw. It will not fall off. To adjust, either lean over to adjust or hop off your bike. I fumbled w/ my stupid little screwdriver too. There IS NO comparison!!

• felixx

Posted January 15, 2002 - 07:49 AM

Okay , Okay, how can i get one. :)

John

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 15, 2002 - 08:08 AM

http://www.thumperta...ic&f=6&t=003707

• Taffy

Posted January 16, 2002 - 03:57 AM

can always try an electicians "flat" driver cut in half, bang the alloy cap that none of us use off of a spark plug, on top. grind a slight flat face on the shaft, fit a block connector.

it fits the PS to perfection, tells you exactly how far you've turned the screw and i got the screwdriver for free and the block connector for 15 cents.

i spent the money i saved on a holiday to ibeza.

Taffy

Taffy

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.