07 wr450 exhaust

4 replies to this topic
  • Alb84

Posted April 29, 2014 - 11:45 AM

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for a exhaust for my 07 wr450.

Haven't got tons of money to play with at the moment so looking for either a reasonably priced aftermarket exhaust or a original wr exhaust I can modify.

If anyone has anything let me know please.
Preferably in the UK to keep postage costs down.

• Maddog03

Posted April 29, 2014 - 03:23 PM

I've got the factory head pipe, and the GYTR slip on. Will sell but shipping might run high will check. Give an address.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Alb84

Posted April 29, 2014 - 07:32 PM

Postcode is kt18 6hd

• foggy3061

Posted April 29, 2014 - 09:54 PM

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for a exhaust for my 07 wr450.

Haven't got tons of money to play with at the moment so looking for either a reasonably priced aftermarket exhaust or a original wr exhaust I can modify.

If anyone has anything let me know please.
Preferably in the UK to keep postage costs down.

I have a full system for sale and am in the UK too, if you're interested?

It's a DEP S7 enduro system for 2007 to 2011 aluminium frame WR450F models, in very good condition.

Have a look here: http://www.trailbike...hp?f=14&t=26815.

Edited by foggy3061, April 29, 2014 - 09:57 PM.

• Alb84

Posted May 11, 2014 - 11:12 AM

Ive decided to just modify my standard exhaust for now and maybe get a fmf system in the future. Does anyone know where I can get the bigger gytr tip in the UK?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.