1 reply to this topic
  • gfergtr74

Posted January 17, 2004 - 03:15 PM

Anyone ever heard of SPES exhaust? Good, bad, junk? Found one on Ebay and thought it would be better than the stock can. Thanks Guys

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dangler

Posted January 23, 2004 - 06:16 PM

The 2002 Husqvarna WR360 I bought used came with a SPES pipe. When I was looking into the Husky's before I bought mine I read an online article about them and Trailrider magazine wrote "The WR360 comes with an SPES pipe, SPES being an Italian two-stroke performance house of some renown. The 360 power delivery just has no hitches or flat spots."

I wasn't very impressed with the one on the bike I bought but it was a well used bike and so I just replaced it with an FMF. That made a huge difference in power . Here is their website for what it's worth.

Just my 2 cents...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.