7 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 01, 2001 - 05:02 AM

Buyer financing fell through, still available if anyone is interested,

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 01, 2001 - 05:44 AM

How 'bout you buy it for me? We could call it a belated birthday present!

• Russ_P

Posted May 01, 2001 - 06:17 AM

Hey Kevin,
Havn't you pushed this birthday thing a little too far? :D BTW let me know if he goes for it and maybe I'll try your tactic. :)

'00 WR 400

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 01, 2001 - 07:13 AM

If Mike is a good guy, like I FIRMLY BELIEVE HE IS, he will buy it for me.

And, I will let you know Russel!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 01, 2001 - 07:13 AM

I used to be a nice guy, but have recently changed that. If you put a new gel coat on my boat, paint my truck and car and they come out looking sweet, I will pick it up for you. I figure 2k to do the boat, top and bottom and 3k for the truck,cap and car. (no macco jobs) I think the car needs new struts as well. That would be a total of 5,500. I'd call that a deal. See, I am a nice guy. Oh yea, you have to throw in 20 cases of Magic Hat!

Now it really sounds good to me.

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 05-01-2001).]

• Mitch_from_Oz

Posted May 01, 2001 - 02:25 PM

How about a set of Mick Doohan's racing gloves (used in a 1995 GP race....) with his signature, photo, all framed......

Will that buy me the Wr250... :D

By the way I turned 32 about 2 months ago... :)

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 01, 2001 - 02:29 PM

I got a coupon for a free happy meal, a stapler, $3, 6 paper clips, an old knobby, 5 gallons of used oil, and a picture of my ex's ass I'll trade you for the bike! :)

When in doubt, GAS IT!
What are you, YELLOW?

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted May 02, 2001 - 04:03 AM

You had a deal untill you threw in the pic of your ex's ass. Too big for my walls. :D

Youre too late and too old. :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 05-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 05-02-2001).]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.