Upgrading Front Light bulb on 2012 WR 450

2 replies to this topic
  • Rusty99

Posted April 21, 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hi all,

I would like to upgrade the headlight bulb in my 2012 WR 450. Hoping to get something super bright white. I'm converting my bike to be ridden on the street so I want to increase my visibility.

suggestions on bulbs or pics of your bike with upgrade light appreciated.

Cheers

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • zuch95701

Posted April 22, 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hi all,

I would like to upgrade the headlight bulb in my 2012 WR 450. Hoping to get something super bright white. I'm converting my bike to be ridden on the street so I want to increase my visibility.

suggestions on bulbs or pics of your bike with upgrade light appreciated.

Cheers

Best thing for killer output is to buy the baja designs squadron led. Ditch the crappy halogen and get a real light. 

Or you can take the less expensive route and pick up a model 60 led from ADV monster and adapt it to fit in the housing. 

• Krannie McKranface

Posted April 25, 2014 - 04:32 PM

Ricky Stator also offers an HID and Ballast system that fits in the stock headlight.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.