YZ450 lighting stator

3 replies to this topic
  • whitedevil450

Posted April 20, 2014 - 08:13 AM

I found a 45w stator for my 09 yz450 from steahly offroad. Just wondering if anyone has some info or experience with the one that they sell. 

I called them and they said that there's been no bad feedback.

Thanks

• f150jokerstyle

Posted April 20, 2014 - 11:57 AM

I cannot say for certain but all types of stators like this usually do not provide enough juice to do anything for you and most seem to take a dump rapidly leaving you stranded. This is just my overview from lurking around here reading threads related to stators like this one I have no first hand experience.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • whitedevil450

Posted April 22, 2014 - 07:42 PM

I cannot say for certain but all types of stators like this usually do not provide enough juice to do anything for you and most seem to take a dump rapidly leaving you stranded. This is just my overview from lurking around here reading threads related to stators like this one I have no first hand experience.

Thanks Joker

• grayracer513

Posted April 23, 2014 - 06:19 AM

If it works reliably, it will be the first one to do so.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.