Excel rims with Talon hubs for WR400F

5 replies to this topic
  • Asondrup

Posted April 17, 2014 - 04:17 PM

Hello!

I have been suffering from insomnia due to the fact that i have these 2002 WR426 Excel/Takasago supermoto wheels with Excel pro series hubs. i have no carriers to fit my 98' WR400F. Therefore at the moment my very! expensive wheels are useless, so i am looking to replace my hubs with some talon hubs that fits both my WR400F and goes along with my Excel/takasago rim ring. Who can provide me with such hubs and offer international shipping? ive been trying a lot of dealers, had no luck.  :banghead:

Thank you! // Anders

Attached Thumbnails

• Excelrims1.jpg
  • Excelrims2.jpg

• Maddog03

Posted April 17, 2014 - 05:46 PM

imagejpg1_zps7d3ca53e.jpg

You mean like this?

• Asondrup

Posted April 17, 2014 - 11:33 PM

Hi Maddog 

yeah i guess does are the ones, do you have only for front end or rear as well, with spacers and so on?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maddog03

Posted April 18, 2014 - 06:27 AM

I could probably get a set but the rears would be used. Excel Wheel Excel Pro Series Carrier Ring Sets - JCWhitney
www.jcwhitney.com/excel-pro-series-carrier-ring-sets/p2026595.jcwx
Excel Pro Series Carrier Ring Sets. These are the Excel Pro Series Carrier Ring Sets. Front carrier kit includes: carrier ring adapter; adapter mounting screws ...
This looks like a retail outlet, give them a try.

• Asondrup

Posted April 21, 2014 - 06:22 AM

Ive been checking out that site Maddog, I need them shipped to Denmark. do you know if they are are trustable source ?

• Maddog03

Posted April 22, 2014 - 05:19 AM

This is a large retail catalogue type company. I've used them in years past, if you pay with credit you have 30 days to dispute charges. I would feel safe,just understand return policy's and pay with credit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.