Trick out '07 WR 450 or upgrade to new

24 replies to this topic
  • beezer

Posted April 17, 2014 - 01:02 PM

Sometimes it's nice just to try something different.

Lot's of my buddies have 300's and love them.  I realize the east coast riding is totally different than southern California.

I'll never sell my 08 WR450 cause I like it and it has a license plate.

• KennyMc

Posted April 17, 2014 - 06:08 PM

Sometimes it's nice just to try something different.

Lot's of my buddies have 300's and love them.  I realize the east coast riding is totally different than southern California.

I'll never sell my 08 WR450 cause I like it and it has a license plate.

Exactly :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DirtSmoker250

Posted April 17, 2014 - 06:10 PM

I wish I could find a plated wr450 in Georgia.  Georgia doesn't play with that shit.  Its a major pain if it didn't come off the floor street legal.

• beezer

Posted April 18, 2014 - 07:28 AM

There is always a way to get it done DirtSmoker.

• DirtSmoker250

Posted April 18, 2014 - 08:40 AM

I've tried before with a crf450x.  It turned out to be more headache then it was worth.  I probably could of done it but I would of had to get a salvaged bike title to get around the fact the frame was made for dirt only. 

Anyways I'm saving up for a KTM 350EXC-f or a Beta 450RS.

Edited by DirtSmoker250, April 18, 2014 - 08:44 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.