need receipt for a light kit

3 replies to this topic
  • treefrog

Posted April 13, 2014 - 06:26 PM

I know it sounds kinda shady but I am looking for someone that may have their receipt for there light kit that I could get a copy of. Need receipts for my plate. All of my components were acquired long ago and have no receipts. Could any one help me out?

• bradgross71

Posted April 14, 2014 - 03:46 PM

I had same issue. Went to Amazon, ordered parts then immediately printed receipt. Then cancelled order within 5 min of placing cost!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • treefrog

Posted April 14, 2014 - 06:44 PM

I thought about doing that also. It's kinda frustrating because all that I really had to buy were mirrors and a Speedo. The bike of course already has a headlight and also brake/running light. Do not need signals since it is pre 05. Explaining this to the tag agency however I'm sure to run into issues. Maybe I will just purchase/cancel a Baja kit and hope it doesn't charge me.

• bg10459

Posted April 15, 2014 - 09:43 AM

For a street legal conversion ? I wrote myself a receipt from a friends business to myself

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.