What did you do to your crf250l today?

Yeah, I've been thinking about selling mine too. Not because of the ATV but because of the new CRF1000L.

If I sell the 250L and the 1000L is too expensive, I would have to buy another 250L and spend time and money putting the accessories back.

What's the rush to sell.

I would never sell my bike until I had test rode the new bike in the environment it was going to be used in and satisfied it was what I wanted.

• Like 3

What's the rush to sell.

I would never sell my bike until I had test rode the new bike in the environment it was going to be used in and satisfied it was what I wanted.

My bike is a 2014 and I use it mainly for daily commute. I would like to get something a little bigger for more highway use and possible long road trips.

I'm not selling it but if I did, I would get more money selling now than later, being a '14 year model.

I'll probably keep the 250L because the 1000L would be out of my price range.

I'll keep you guys updated when the bike hit showrooms.

• Like 1

I haven't posted for a while :naughty:  but I've been riding :ride: and keping an eye on you lot ?

So today I put on my long awaited EJK.  Took about 30 mins tops.  oh and pulled the snorkel and clipped off the meshy thing on the filter (ok,back fire screen)

So... I'm now off to see what the collective thoughts are for the settings with a stock exhaust. I bought it second hand (800 miles only) and the settings in it are for the FMF zorst, I know it is working because when I fired her up, I could smell fuel in exhaust, I turned the first setting down to 1.5.

First impressions.  Lots of intake barp and seems to have a bit more get up and go when accelerating.  But that is with the wrong settings in

Does someone remember the settings?? I know a couple of peeps are running stock exhausts with the EJK

Ride safe :ride:

Thanks again, I've just had a look on the site.  The switching points for a stock and a stage one are the same 5, 4, 4.5, so I'll check they haven't been changed.  I also had a play adjusting the demo on there.  That's very good, I now feel confident enough to have a fiddle with mine ?

Pulling the baffle out of your stock exhaust will be a big difference too with the ejk your letting more air and fuel in but not out, it will help and it will sound more like a dirtbike

Is removing the baffle from the exhaust a one way trip, or is the procedure reversible? How loud will it be compared to aftermarket exhausts?

Is removing the baffle from the exhaust a one way trip, or is the procedure reversible? How loud will it be compared to aftermarket exhausts?

Be warned. Pulling the baffle/spark arrestor will melt your stock turn signal. You will need to create a new downturn, do something with the signal.

• Like 1

I paced around my bike staring at it for an hour. This 3 month license suspension is driving me mental and it's only been a week.

Find a buddy to go offroading with and trailer it.  You shouldn't need a license there to ride off road, at least we don't.  Just think of it as a dirt bike for a few months.

• Like 3