What did you do to your crf250l today?

To get back on topic ....  ?

All I did to my CRF today was whoop the crap out of her in town  ..... ?  I even caught my first 3rd gear wheelie on the street that I wish I had the gopro running on. I do not even know how I made it happen but ... she came right up and I rode her for a good little while and felt proud as she landed....  I am looking forward to the 13/44's ....  ?

• Like 5

All I did to my CRF today was whoop the crap out of her in town  ..... ?  I even caught my first 3rd gear wheelie on the street that I wish I had the gopro running on. I do not even know how I made it happen but ... she came right up and I rode her for a good little while and felt proud as she landed....  I am looking forward to the 13/44's ....  ?

The more Jack the more wheelies :ride::devil:?

• Like 1

?  i remember something about a boat, a while ago, some sort of close shave with a boat. :D  ............do you take a bit of Jack with you when you go to the track?  :devil: ?

I forgot about hitting the boat .... ?

I do not take Jack to the trails but, I have been known to stop for a couple along the way to the trails  ...  :goofy:

I only have one or two and maybe a jager bomb for an extra boost ...  ?

• Like 1

i didnt do anything with her today, but i am standing at my back door, looking out into my florida room. glass of wine in hand, admiring my ride and dreaming about some 17" wheels....rode her last night for about 20 miles. but today its raining and the kids were up my butt... 

and gnath, the gloves worked like a charm in the colder weather...  in the 30's i wore $1 store knit gloves under them... simply perfect....  thank you again... ?

• Like 2

I rode my bike to work today. And on my way back from lunch I had some guys throw a half full 1 liter soda bottle at me and hit me in the neck/head. We were going opposite ways (35 mph each) and someone was sitting in the back of a dodge Dakota pick up and threw it at me. It didn't hurt cause I was wearing my helmet. Good lesson there. But I was pissed. I locked up the back tire and turned around and the chase was on. I had just went to Walmart and had a bag of stuff hanging from my wrist. So that didn't help. I chased them a few miles and they were weaving in and out of traffic and over curbs. Chased them into an apartment complex over a another curb and through field. Then they almost hit a car at a blind intersection so I quit the chase. That could be me on the bike running in to some one. I really wanted to beat their ass, but wanted to make home to my family.

WHO DOES THAT? Who in the hell thinks that's funny or okay? I'm still pissed about it and it happened 7 hours ago. I could have crashed and got really hurt. I'm putting my baseball bat in my truck cause the color and image of that truck is embedded in my mind and someday I will see it again.

Edited by Crfsfan
  • Like 6

I rode my bike to work today. And on my way back from lunch I had some guys throw a half full 1 liter soda bottle at me and hit me in the neck/head. We were going opposite ways (35 mph each) and someone was sitting in the back of a dodge Dakota pick up and threw it at me. It didn't hurt cause I was wearing my helmet. Good lesson there. But I was pissed. I locked up the back tire and turned around and the chase was on. I had just went to Walmart and had a bag of stuff hanging from my wrist. So that didn't help. I chased them a few miles and they were weaving in and out of traffic and over curbs. Chased them into an apartment complex over a another curb and through field. Then they almost hit a car at a blind intersection so I quit the chase. That could be me on the bike running in to some one. I really wanted to beat their ass, but wanted to make home to my family.

WHO DOES THAT? Who in the hell thinks that's funny or okay? I'm still pissed about it and it happened 7 hours ago. I could have crashed and got really hurt. I'm putting my baseball bat in my truck cause the color and image of that truck is embedded in my mind and someday I will see it again.

:banghead:  bullshit! id be pissed! you should report them! dumb ass kids nothing better to do wow ? glad your here though you did the right thing id probably eat it turning around! 

Edited by Gilcrf250L
  • Like 3

:banghead: bullshit! id be pissed! you should report them! dumb ass kids nothing better to do wow ? glad your here though you did the right thing id probably eat it turning around!

I did call the cops after I quit chasing. Then about 20 minutes later an officer called me to make sure he had the vehicle description correct. And told me that every police car in town had the description. I never did get the license plate number. I tried but there was either a car between us or dust flying.

• Like 2

i didnt do anything with her today, but i am standing at my back door, looking out into my florida room. glass of wine in hand, admiring my ride and dreaming about some 17" wheels....rode her last night for about 20 miles. but today its raining and the kids were up my butt... 

and gnath, the gloves worked like a charm in the colder weather...  in the 30's i wore $1 store knit gloves under them... simply perfect....  thank you again... ?

You're more than welcome Bud ...  ?

I really like those gloves for street riding and they are very warm .... they also feel strong enough that if I went down on the street I know my hands take fall and save the rest of me .... ?

They are a little too bulky for off road tho ... I got a pair of Klim's for that ...  :ride:

• Like 1

i am the king of road rage so i feel you on this...  any asshat that throws ANYTHING like that should be beat up from the feet up....  i am bad about chasing down people that are ignorant.. i'v kicked off 2 mirrors so far and put a few size 11 dents in doors also...  oh, and someones headlights i kicked out also before... lol...  but i always think about the book "proficient motorcyclist"..  Hough states over and over again about bikes chasing cars is like bringing a knife to a gun fight...  our ego and pride will surely get us in trouble...  no matter how right we are, it all can turn out so wrong in the end...  

now you know i am not preaching to you...  but david hough's words ring in my head once the chase gets heated and i back off...  its hard...  but like you, i surely would have chased them down...  just sorry that happened to you... there is so much to already worry about when riding...  now you have a soda bottle projectile in bedded in your brain...  glad you are ok though... that at the end of the day is most important..

• Like 3

I have learned to watch for cigarette butts too ... during the hot summer months I wear my MX helmet that has no face shield and have almost had a cigarette butt get lodged in my cheek ...  :rant:

I am a smoker and I never throw a butt out the window ... for one ... I do not want to start a fire and two ... it is just flat out wrong to litter ...  :prof:

• Like 7