Seatle Bench Racing

Just wanted to comment and say it think it's pretty cool that there's a 250 2 stroke out here trying to qualify. Not sure who he is but I think it's awesome. I'm hoping KR gets a win here but I definitely see Villopoto on the podium and Stewart if he doesn't get in over his head

I think RV has this one.  Stew is still not looking like he did 2-4 races ago.  He is just not aggro with that turn down out of the corners...and not charging out of them.  Looks a bit tired still. 

P1 - RV

P2/P3 - Battle between Stew and KR

he still made it in… thats crazy!  i wonder how much they have to replace on that bike?  see if fox wanted to really give us something to see.. they should jump on that story.  that team will have to rebuild the bike in a short time… lets see that… I'm sure they will show some stupid pre recorded crap or go into some social media crap.  

• Like 1

he still made it in… thats crazy!  i wonder how much they have to replace on that bike?  see if fox wanted to really give us something to see.. they should jump on that story.  that team will have to rebuild the bike in a short time… lets see that… I'm sure they will show some stupid pre recorded crap or go into some social media crap.  

All in the name of the "new fan"

Dude just ate shit right before finish line !!  - Preston Mull a Northern California shredder

• Like 2