Dealer that has Generation 1 Excel Pro series carrier set

3 replies to this topic
  • Asondrup

Posted April 10, 2014 - 11:51 AM

Hi

I recently bought a 2002 WR426F Excel pro Series supermoto complete wheels for my 1998' WR400F but the carrier ring set for front and rear wheel didnt come with it, and it seems nearly impossible to get them anymore here in Denmark, do you know of any dealer who are willing to ship internationally, that has these Carriers?

otherwise these wheels are useless. 

Best Regards Anders. 

• Maddog03

Posted April 10, 2014 - 02:39 PM

I'm not a dealer, but I have a New in the box, front adaptor FCS- 4991 fits many years . I also have a used rear adaptor taken off a WR 450 excel pro series hub 2006-2012.
I believe that Yamaha WR 450 has had the same wheel set since 1998. Do some research and PMMe if you find that these fit. They absolutely do fit 2006-2012 WR 450f

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Maddog03

Posted April 10, 2014 - 02:58 PM

Excel Wheel Excel Pro Series Carrier Ring Sets - JCWhitney
www.jcwhitney.com/excel-wheel-excel-pro-series-carrier...
Floor Mats Weathertech, Husky Liners, Lloyd Mats; Seat Covers Neoprene, Camo, Leather, Sheepskin; Dash Covers Velour, Suede, Plastic Caps; Cargo & Trunk Mats ...

This might be an alternative!

• Maddog03

Posted April 10, 2014 - 03:40 PM

imagejpg2_zps76d9f122.jpgimagejpg1_zpsc58c9d5d.jpg

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.