O.T. things to do in Philadelphia PA

4 replies to this topic
  • Rick_Graham

Posted April 30, 2001 - 04:42 PM

I will be making my first trip to PA on 5-16 for work and will have saturday the 19th free. What is there to do in and around Philadelphia? I know sitting in a motel room watching TV isn't going to cut it.

• Bill

Posted April 30, 2001 - 05:00 PM

Bring your bike and we'll go riding :)

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Rick_Graham

Posted April 30, 2001 - 05:49 PM

I wish it was possible to bring my bike. I will be in the King of Prussia area but will have a rental car so 100 miles in any direction is doable. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Being from the left coast leaves me at a disadvantage when it comes to historic sites or points of interest.

• MN_Kevin

Posted May 01, 2001 - 07:16 AM

Know why they call it Filfthadelphia?

• KerryT

Posted May 01, 2001 - 09:34 PM

Take the train and go to New York

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.