Wanted: WR426 Acerbis Frame Guards

4 replies to this topic
  • Disco

Posted January 15, 2004 - 10:16 AM

Sorry for the WTB posting here, I know it should be in the parts and accessories thread, but what I'm looking for is specific to the Yammy WR.

I'm looking for a pair of Acerbis frame guards for my WR426. I just tryed to order them online but the vendors are asking WAY too much in shipping!! (and I dont live in the boonies anymore) :)

So if you have some extra Acerbis Frame guards in blue, I'm interested.

Please PM or email me: letsbe4real@yahoo.com

Thanks,

DD

• dangler

Posted January 15, 2004 - 04:13 PM

I have a set I'll sell you? Make me an offer...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dez113

Posted January 17, 2004 - 10:10 PM

I have a set I will give you, just pay shipping, probally 2 bucks. they are used, need cleaning, but not broken send me an email if ya want them pdub63@cox.net

• Dez113

Posted January 23, 2004 - 04:21 PM

their yours. :)

• factoryfil

Posted January 24, 2004 - 04:40 AM

If they are not gone then I`ll take them, or if anyone else has them I am interested. Also need a good anti-rock skidplate, top triple clamp from Applied or DH1, a PowerNow, spare brake pads front and rear, and most any other spare. Just getting rid of my CRF and picking up a WR450.

Thanks.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.