Very cool pic!

5 replies to this topic
  • Belgian WR250F

Posted January 15, 2004 - 07:07 AM

2x2 WRF 450 in action!!!!!
You can actually see roost coming from the front wheel!!!!!

Posted Image
Yesterday David won, today he was 5th. He is moving up to seventh place in the overall standing.

They changed the engine at the rest day, out of precaution.
They have examined it and it shows wear (normal after half a Dakar....) but nothing that would cause problems.....

• 5spoke

Posted January 15, 2004 - 08:18 AM

Is the front fairing on the Dakar bike custom made or is that a aftermarket product?

I want one of those, especially if it could be easily removed. Some fairings can look huge, but this one looks really cool and just the right size. :)

• Dizzy_Al

Posted January 17, 2004 - 09:36 AM

I think he is now in 15th pos overall,still amazing as far as im concearned,just finishing the dakar will be a great accomplishment. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dizzy_Al

Posted January 17, 2004 - 12:26 PM

Ooops,not 15th,7th place is more like it. :)

• blackie

Posted January 17, 2004 - 06:52 PM

Yes, That is a very cool pic!

• Math

Posted January 19, 2004 - 05:20 PM

I too think the fairings are cool and they would be usefull if easily removable but I seriously think that they are not coming with the bike stock. The yamaha website of france shows a 2x2 WR with no such fairings...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.