New WR450 owner in Miss.

5 replies to this topic
  • MSdirt14

Posted April 01, 2014 - 08:43 PM

Hello  TT folks.....

Just signed up on the forum since I have been lurking and looking the last month or two before buying a leftover 2012 WR450. Heck, every thing I googled either took me to ADVRider or TT. Rode dirts in my younger years ( way younger years ) and been riding street and track for the last 6 or 7. Decided it was time to try dirt again. I am a Yamaha fan so I stayed true to my BLUE blood. LoL

Great information on the forum. Always intrigues me to see all the different personal opinions, etc. riders have about their bikes, necessary mods, etc. That is what makes it fun ! I look forward to learning more about the WR450, dirt riding, gear,etc. through the board.

Edited by MSdirt14, April 01, 2014 - 08:47 PM.

• dan_zombie

Posted April 02, 2014 - 02:54 PM

Welcome MS!
What part of ms are you from?

• MSdirt14

Posted April 02, 2014 - 05:03 PM

Thanks Dan! I am in the Jackson Area.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Falcon 1

Posted April 02, 2014 - 05:23 PM

Welcome MS.. 

I lived in Laurel and Gulfport MS back in the 80's and early 90's.

Ride safe on Big Blue.!

Cheers.

• thomas liles

Posted April 02, 2014 - 05:30 PM

Any places to ride your way? I'm in Monroe so not that far away.

• dan_zombie

Posted April 07, 2014 - 06:28 AM

Cool man I'm from Flowood but in Oxford for school. If you ever get a chance there are public trails all over lake Sardis that are a blast to ride. MS has so many good places to ride I feel like no one knows about!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.