wr426 light wiring

No replies to this topic
  • beermonster81

Posted April 01, 2014 - 01:03 AM

ok, so my wife bought a wr426 for my birthday (give her a thumbs up for effort) but the bike was pretty well worn out and I've done  a full top end rebuild, rebuilt the carby and have it running sweet. I have a bit of a problem though because the guy who owned it previously removed the indicators, speedo, horn and most importantly the lights and all switches not to mention butchering the wiring and not passing it on with the sale. I don't need any of the road worthy gear but I'd really like to get the lights working even if its full time when the bike is running, I live on a large property and it'd be nice to have headlights. does anyone have any tips or a guide on how to rig up the lights so they run when ever the bike's going?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.