Alessi's making a run for the border

HAHAHA! There was an argument last year that he would top 3 the series. My response was the only way he could do that was by going to the Canadian series!

One year later its the truth lmao

HA Post #5

https://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1013901-allessi-is-going-to-win-the-outdoors/?hl=alessi outdoors

Edited by Flosi77

That's great news, Rockstar is taking over the series from Monster this year and from what I hear they are really trying to bring the series to another level -

Having a rider of Alessi's caliber compete will be a great thing, I would love to see him try Gopher Dunes -

That's great news, Rockstar is taking over the series from Monster this year and from what I hear they are really trying to bring the series to another level -

Having a rider of Alessi's caliber compete will be a great thing, I would love to see him try Gopher Dunes -

From the Canadian Series?

I don't get the reasoning with this. He's going to Glen Helen and then skipping hangtown to go to Canada? That means he's not seriously competing in the nationals this year. Tony wants to explore new horizons? I think Canada knows about the Alessis already. They might have to go a lot further away to reinvent themselves and find fans that don't already know about them.

Could also be a PR stunt. Maybe if he does good at GH he will stay. I have to say Alessi has looked the best he ever has on a motorcycle this year. His suspension looks great and the bike looks really balanced. Unfortunately they're others that are just that much better.... He might do really good outdoors....