VMC this Friday??

3 replies to this topic
  • yzernie

Posted January 09, 2002 - 10:13 PM

I am going to VMC this Friday. Anyone else want to go ride???

Ernie

• RichB

Posted January 10, 2002 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, I want to ride VMC tomorrow BUT duty calls. Have fun!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:33 PM

Call in sick, lie to the wife, hire a babysitter, pay cash for gas and food and you're there. Remember to be home before dark. She'll never know!! :)

Ernie

• YZFJim

Posted January 10, 2002 - 08:21 PM

Hey Ernie, how you doin'? If I had known yesterday, I would have met up with you on friday. It was either today or tomorrow and I rode today at gorman. The track was pretty fun, nice and loamy in a few of the corners and not too crowded. Have you seen the new layout at perris? I was there last friday,lots of changes, a bit more technical and an eternal whoop section. I have yet to ride VMC, let us know when you're going again.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.