2002 yz426f screensaver

7 replies to this topic
  • keith

Posted January 09, 2002 - 02:51 PM

if any on is interested , check out www.yamaha-motor.com there is a screensaver download . it is yamaha-motor.com/products/mcy/yz426f_ss.htm

• Flamed1

Posted January 10, 2002 - 04:32 AM

Better yet, someone here on TT made-up a screensaver over a year ago with various pictures of Thumpers that is really cool. :) It scrolls thru many types of thumpers in various types of terrain. Sorry I dont remember who put it together and I am not sure where I have it stored on disc. I can tell you I get comments from all kinds of people when they enter my office at work! Anybody remember who put this together for some of our newer members? :D

• eBayThumper

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:36 AM

I found the post. you can just search on screen saver and see the link but it doesn't work!!

RonInSoCal or Boit, do you still have it kicking around somewhere??

• motoman393

Posted January 10, 2002 - 09:58 AM

I will upload the screensaver to my site later today and post the link! It is a really cool screensaver (it is like 8.5MB) Later,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ron_in_SoCal

Posted January 10, 2002 - 10:53 PM

Wow, someone actually remembers the screensaver? Cool! I had to remove the file from my webspace to make room for helmetcam videos. I don't know if I still have it lying around but I will look when I get home from work.

Why don't we make a new one with YOU in it? I can pop these things out like a pez dispenser, all I need is the images. Maybe we should put out a call for cool action shots with a deadline (a few weeks), and crank out a 2002 version.

Anyone interested?

• Flamed1

Posted January 11, 2002 - 04:34 AM

Great Idea! :) I have it not only on my PC but also my lap top. Occasionally, I even have both flashing pictures to me at once! Never lets me get away from you guys! :D I get soooo many comments when people are in my office. Most ask if its me! I am sure there will be some contributors of photos especially with the amount of new faces around here. Looking forward to a 2002 version. :D :D

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted January 11, 2002 - 07:23 AM

I am currently checking with the TTalk guys to see if they are okay with this. Don't want to barge in and act like I own the place. Lets try to make it an official TT screensaver.

Stay tuned.

• flyinguitars

Posted January 11, 2002 - 07:30 AM

Sounds cool to me, Id love to have one of my pics in the screensaver. That would really crack up my co-workers.

Related Content

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.