Why I know the WR450 is going to be good

4 replies to this topic
  • Drtbykr

Posted January 14, 2004 - 09:22 AM

It's minus -39 degrees Celsius with the wind chill, and the new WR450 is in the shed waiting for better days.

I know it is going to be a good bike because I used to have a DRZ and on their discussion forums it was always talked about how this very expensive modification, new part or whatever were going to be the answer.
On the WR450 forum, people aren't talking about big bucks mods. I am buying rad guards and maybe new bars and going riding in 6 to 8 weeks.
Cost lots to trade but I hope the bike will be great.
Now I must go to make my bike payment. It seems stupid to make a bike payment today, but unlike snowmobiling, i know a season is coming.

Stay warm.

• Indy_WR450

Posted January 14, 2004 - 04:01 PM

-39!!!!!!!! How do you jet for that? I bet it squeaks every where you walk. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • davidmoeller

Posted January 14, 2004 - 06:19 PM

Indy WR450 Where in the hell do you think you
live? In the Tropics????? :) :D :D

• logansowner

Posted January 14, 2004 - 06:38 PM

-39!!!!!!!! How do you jet for that? I bet it squeaks every where you walk. :)

IT's been like this for 2 weeks now, here it is only -20, but with 80 kph winds, it's cold enough for me. Just because I think it will scare you, last night I changed sparkplugs and wires and opened the air filter compartment (big job) on my Intrepid in these same temps and wind speeds, and it also snowed 6 inches in the hour it took me to do all this. And yes, it WAS COLD :D Flucking thing still wont start though :D

• Bamster

Posted January 14, 2004 - 06:43 PM

Another Skullit. :)
Just joking :D,welcome over
:D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.