Need help please!

2 replies to this topic
  • Born2Win

Posted March 23, 2014 - 05:17 AM

I am looking for Starting procedures for '98 wr400f. I went to the site and it says go to yz forum scroll down to the bottom of the page and it will show you a link to  2 videos. Ive been through a lot of pages and haven't found them yet. Can someone help me please.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted March 23, 2014 - 06:34 AM

Starting all four strokes that do not possess a anti-decompression system is the same.

• Born2Win

Posted March 23, 2014 - 07:11 AM

Starting all four strokes that do not possess a anti-decompression system is the same.

@TheKoolAidMadeMeSick ,Thank you so much! I will take some pics of the bike after its done raining and upload them. Very much appreciated.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.