Acerbis DHH Headlight

7 replies to this topic
  • westrider03

Posted January 13, 2004 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone have any pics of the DHH headlight installed on their bike?

Thanks, Cam

• b-bike

Posted January 14, 2004 - 08:38 PM

Ya... I've got that headlight on my YZ. I'll try to get a pic and post it. What kind of "view" are you looking for? Side? Front? Over-head? :)

May be a day or so before I can get back with you. I have to many honey-does and not enough time :D.

• SXP

Posted January 15, 2004 - 12:19 PM

If someone would tell me how to paste a pic in here, I have a side view of my bike with the DHH headlight.

• westrider03

Posted January 15, 2004 - 05:23 PM

If you could post a frontal and side pic that would be great. I'm thinking about buying one for my 99 WR400 so I want to get an idea of what my bike would look like with it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RichBaker

Posted January 15, 2004 - 05:42 PM

If someone would tell me how to paste a pic in here, I have a side view of my bike with the DHH headlight.

Look in the FAQs, it tells you how to do it in there.... :)

• b-bike

Posted January 17, 2004 - 01:09 PM

Yo... westrider03:

Here are the pictures of my DDH-headlight. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now before you go out and buy one, I'm going to be selling mine.
What ever you would be paying for a new headlight I'll sell this one for maybe half that price, or whatever price we settle on.

Let me know and I'll get all the information to ya on the light.

Boyd :D

• westrider03

Posted January 17, 2004 - 09:15 PM

How much did you pay for the light? Why are you getting rid of it? I'm looking at one on ebay for $25 + $10 shipping.

• b-bike

Posted January 18, 2004 - 12:37 PM

I not sure what I payed for it. It was part of a package deal when I bought my bike new from the shop.

The reason I'm selling it is because I'm building a headlight from a stock WR front number plate useing a "Blaze Glow" 50w bulb.

There is nothing wrong with the light pattern from the DDH. It's just that I tinker with everything and the lights are on the "Tinker" list now.

The DDH that I have has an area in the white back-ground on the lower left (as you are looking at the front) where it is starting to lift off the plastic. I also put a black plastic splash guard on the top of it to help protect my Trail-Tec computer from flying debris. Other then that it is in great condition.

If $25 + $10 for shipping is what your finding on e-bay, that sounds o.k. to me. But... By all means, shop around and let me know what you find. If I can help a fellow TTer with getting the lights he wants I'll do it. :D

Boyd :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.